“Financial Security Of The Self-Governments In The Context Of The Public Finance Law”
“Financial security of the self-governments in the context of the Public Finance Law”
On 11th of May 2011, Mr Marek Musioł spoke at the plenary session ” Financial security of the self-governments” in the “Congress of Regions” series – the greatest meeting of entrepreneurs and self-governments in Poland, which took place in Teatr Miejski(Town Theatre) in Świdnica.
The sessions were hosted by Kazimierz Krupa – the editor-in-chief of Forbes.
Some of the guests which participated in the discussion:
– Jan Vincent Rostowski – Minister of Finance
– Elżbieta Bieńkowska – Minister of Regional Development
– Ryszard Paweł Krawczyk – President of the National Council of Regional Chambers of Auditors
– Zbigniew Jagiełło – President of the Board of PKO BP
– Tomasz Mironczuk – President of the Board of BGK
– Ph.D. Ludwik Sobolewski – President of the Board of the Warsaw Stock Exchange